Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Christmas Story

Dear Erica,

Only a couple of days until Christmas, so let's move closer to the top of the list...

3. A Christmas Story


"You'll shoot your eye out!" And so it goes. The story of little Ralphie and his family as Christmas draws near is quite possibly one of the best movies of all time. Virtually a series of vignettes tied together with shiny ribbon and a lot of heart, there is not one single moment that we cannot relate to our own childhoods. From eating a bar of soap to licking a frozen flagpole, we have all been there and done that. I cannot say I ever ate Chinese food on Christmas, but there is always time for a new, unexpected moment to transform into a lifelong memory. I can't wait to see what this Christmas has in store...

Till next time,
Bradley

1 comment:

  1. I remember watching this movie as a kid and being tempted to try and put on tongue on the stop sign while waiting for the bus. I did try one and did it so quickly that it did stick, but it didn't get stuck. That scared me so much that I never tried again. My mom's favorite part is when the little brother eats like a pig.

    ReplyDelete