Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Santa Clause

Dear Erica,

There are three Santa Clause movies. 1, 2 and 3. This is also the order I would rank them. And there is only one good thing about each of them.


The Santa Clause - Tim Allen. He is terrific in the first one, banking on his Home Improvement popularity and persona. He wears out his welcome, however, by the time the second one arrived in theaters.


The Santa Clause 2 - Molly Shannon. She is hilarious as the date from hell and her five minutes on screen makes the whole 90 minutes worth watching. Which is saying something.


The Santa Clause 3 - Ann Margret. I will watch (and enjoy) almost anything this woman is in, particularly if she is costumed in cozy sweaters that hug her bust. Sadly she is not reason enough to go near this atrocity.

Till next time,
Bradley

1 comment:

  1. I just bought the first one this year. I have been meaning to add it to the list. It was good, but not as funny as I remembered. Think I will stop at that one.

    ReplyDelete