Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Die Hard

Dear Erica,

Have you seen Die Hard? I never have and everyone keeps telling me I should blog about it. How could an action movie possibly be a Christmas classic? I get that it takes place on Christmas Eve, but does tinsel and twinkle lights have anything to do with the actual story? If so, I am totally game to give it a watch. Otherwise, I would rather not see Bruce Willis in full testosterone mode. I don't think I have it in me.

Please let me know!

Till next time,
Bradley

2 comments:

  1. There's a bunch of cop cars flashing bright red and blue, but I don't think it counts. Plus it's Willis at his most Willisy-he thinks he's real cute. Come to think of it, I can't recall any Christmas-themed action movies, but there must be some. Ooh, I just thought of a good title for a Christmas horror movie, though: "Santa's Slay." Some guy in a Santa suit could be a murderer. I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like Die Hard is a action movie everyone should see at some point. It has some pretty cheesy lines. But it can wait for a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete